Friday, July 23, 2010

Quick Update

I just wanted to share with everyone something I've known to be true for a long time, but has been reaffirmed to me over and over this past week. I know that prayer works. Even though Heavenly Father doesn't always answer our prayers the way we want them to, many times he does and for this I am so grateful!! Thanks so much for those of you who were praying for Kelston. His jaundice levels weren't high enough to have to be admitted to the hospital. Hooray!! He still has to do the phototherapy at home, but that is way better than being stuck in the hospital. I'm so grateful for this wonderful answer to prayers!
On a lighter note, when we came home from the hospital, I found some great surprises waiting for me: the first zucchini harvest!! I think people might be running from me soon with all of the zucchini and squash I'm going to be sharing with everyone. It's so exciting to see the fruits of my labors, and especially enjoy eating it!!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

You look great! Let us know when we can come visit!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Yeah! So glad he didn't have to go to the hospital. Hope his levels keep going down.

Melissa said...

So happy to hear the great news! And your harvest looks beautiful.

janc@mac.com said...

You look so thin already! So happy to hear you have been blessed with answers to your prayers.

Blogful said...

Happy for your zucchini and your healthy baby. Keep posting! (When you're not napping)

DaNae said...

Yummy. Zucchinni brownies are my fav. We had to do the lights with our kids, no fun but way better than the hospital. Hope you are enjoying a newborn again.

Crystal said...

I haven't been blogging so I had no idea that he even had a problem. I am glad to hear that it is getting better. Gotta love the zucchini.

Lisa said...

Love the pictures of the kids, post more if you can find time.
Congrats, Im happy your doing well

Saratoga Six said...

Mine didn't even germinate for the first time this year. Way to go!