Just thought I'd update you all with some pictures of our sweet little Kelston. Jazlyn and Matsen are really enjoying their baby brother. Unfortunately, he's following in his big brother's footsteps of having some high jaundice levels. He's on phototherapy right now at home. But his levels are so high that if they go up by tomorrow when he gets checked again, he might have to be readmitted to the hospital. So if you could please keep this sweet little guy in your prayers, we'd appreciate it!!
8 comments:
He is adorable! Seriously! We will definately keep him in our prays. Both my kids had jaundice too. Not fun! Hope his levels come down for you.
Congratulations Kristy and family! I'm so excited for you. He is so cute. I hope the jaundice goes well for you. Ginny had to be admitted for jaundice just after she was born too, it is not fun. You'll be in my prayers. Good luck with 3!
Your little guy is absolutely perfect. I hope he gets over his jaundice soon. That isn't very fun.
He is so sweet. I love all the pictures. I hope that his levels come down. That is no fun.
He is adorable! Congrats...and I love the name!!
He is beautiful. I'm so glad he's home and well!
He is precious Kristy! Your family sure looks cute! I hope his jaundice gets cleared up. enjoy your new little addition!
Oh the places Kelston and Matsen will go! What fun to have brothers!
Post a Comment