Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's a...

BOY!!! Last night our litte guy finally arrived after 12 hours of labor. There were a few scary moments, but we are so grateful that he is here and healthy! We know that Heavenly Father answers our prayers and blessed us with extra strength and health. He is such a sweet little guy and so very cute. He weighed 7 lb. 14 oz and was 20 1/4 in. long, so our smallest baby yet! Jazlyn is very disappointed he was not a girl (she burst into hysterical tears when I told her), but after she met him, I think her heart has softened and she wants to keep him. Matsen seems pretty clueless. I'll post some pictures later, but thought I'd let you all know about our exciting new addition!

10 comments:

Kaylene said...

YAY! Congratulations. The playing field is now even. I can't wait to see pictures!!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Congrats! I'm excited to see pics!

Kaylene said...

Also...does lil' Mr. B have a name?

Caity said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everyone is safe and healthy.

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I'm glad your baby BOY is here. Enjoy him. Take care!

jamie t. said...

Can't wait to see a picture.... and hear his name. :)

Blogful said...

YAY! What wonderful news. Congratulations on your new little bundle. You almost make me wish we waited to find out gender. How exciting. Can't wait to see pictures. Bet he's a cutie. Wishing you all well and healthy.

Amber said...

CONGRATS! So happy for you.

janc@mac.com said...

We are so happy for you all! Jazlyn will love him more than anybody in just a few days. We were happy to hearthat he is healthy and strong and that your prayers were answered.

Jenelle said...

Congratulations Kristy!!!! How wonderful to have another sweet little boy in your family!