Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July

We had a very fun 4th of July! Of course we went to Washington to be with our families. First there was a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Alyssia. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures there, but it was lots of fun. Then we went to my parent's lake house party and that was a lot of fun. All of the cute pictures are compliments of my wonderful mother. Both of the kids went on a tube ride and although I don't think that was the highlight of the weekend for them, they didn't dislike it, so that's good. I love this picture of Jazlyn!





Matsen with his Papa--lots of people tell me they think Matsen looks a lot like his grandpa, what do you think?


Jazlyn with her Papa--she loves the hot tub!



We also went for a fun family canoe ride, which was rather brief, since Jazlyn was scared a crocodile or shark was going to come eat us--even though we tried to convince her they don't live in lakes!



I love this picture of my sister, Lindsey and I.
Time is ticking now for the baby's arrival. I'm getting VERY ANXIOUS and excited and ready to not be pregnant anymore and meet the baby and see if we'll have another girl or boy!!!

11 comments:

Saratoga Six said...

That is a darling picture. You guys are so cute together. I was just thinking this weekend if you'd had your baby or not. So excited to find out all your news! Your kids are so cute.

Adrianna said...

I'm getting anxious too! I wanna know what it is!!! You guys are killing me! :)

DaNae said...

We had fun seeing you guys and Ella keeps talking about Jazlyn! We felt so bad that we didn't say goodbye though. I can't wait to see what you're going to have. Good luck!

Rachel said...

It looks like the 4th couldn't have been any better! Fun, fun, fun!

jamie t. said...

I loved all the pictures! What a fun 4th and how great to have been able to spend it with your family.

I also can't wait to see what you are having. I am so ready to be done being pregnant too. We're so close!

Whitney Seaberg said...

Can't wait to see if this is a boy or girl either!! You look AWESOME by the way :)

janc@mac.com said...

Love it when you post. Love the pictures of the children with their Papa. We're really excited to find out what you're having as well. Keep us posted.

Crystal said...

I keep wondering if you have had the baby...it's been a week now. if so, I hope all went well and I can't wait to hear what it is.

Monica said...

Looks like fun!

Lisa said...

Looks like a fun little get away.
Good luck with the soon to be delivery

Tiera said...

Pregnancy is the summer is the worst! Good Luck and stay cool!