This is my 100th blog post and it features our sweet little guy, Kelston.


Our poor third child. I have been so terrible about taking pictures of him. It just seems like I'm so busy all day long that I don't think about it. And the times when I do think about it, it seems that the pictures I take of him turn out terrible, mostly because of the lighting. But he is such a sweet little guy. He actually slept through the night a couple of nights ago!! Jazlyn and Matsen love him to death. Life with three is busy, but I feel like we've all adjusted really well. It helps that he still sleeps lots during the day. I'm so grateful to have our three sweet little children. They are so much fun, and make every day so exciting. I'm so grateful I get to be a stay at home mom.
12 comments:
And you are a wonderful stay at home mom!
What a cutie! I love those cheeks...I just wanna kiss em!
Those pictures turned out cute :) I remember feeling like all of my pictures weren't great of Lydia too. I'm glad everything is going so good with your three adorable kiddos!
What an angel!! Can't wait to see and hold and love him again.
Grandma
He IS such a sweet boy! Congrats Kristy, I hadn't even heard you had delivered though I knew you were past due. I'm glad he didn't have to go back to the hospital and WAY TO GO on the produce. I planted really late here in Logan, but things are growing and there's still plenty of time. I'm down to 9 1/2 weeks and counting....
He looks like a very cute boy.
What a cutie!!
He is beautiful. I don't know how you are keeping up with all three kids.
He is very cute! I am glad everyone is adjusting well. You never know how it will be. I am bad at taking a lot of pictures of Zach too. Jacob (my oldest) has a couple of folders of baby pictures but no one else does. I guess that is life!
Congratulations Kristy. He is darling!! Remember to take those photos, because before you know it he'll be all grown up!
He is so beautiful. He has a perfect little head and looks like he needs a big hug. Good luck balancing three children. It has hard when you only have two hands and three children. You will do great.
He looks so contented!
Post a Comment