He does look like the other kids! And, I like his name too- I definitely think it sound foreign like Irish or Celtic! Thanks for posting a pic. And, thanks for calling last night, sorry we missed you!!! I hope things go great postpartum. I told some gals tonight I'm jealous of your newborn!
Congrats! He is perfect :) Another boy, oh Matsen will be so happy when he realizes he has a playmate that will love the things he loves..or will he?? LOL
Oh Kristy he is perfect! It was so fun to finally hear what gender you had! Kelston is such a great name and He's so lucky to come to such a fabulous mother. I'm glad you both are doing well! Congrats again and again!!!
How fun to have two boys fairly close in age! He looks like a handsome little guy. What a great name too! I love how it flows well with all your other kids' names.
21 comments:
LOVE the name, Kristy! Unique but not weird (for you) and manly and foreign (for Wes)! Win, win!
what a fun new addition- congrats!
he's a cutie!!!
Cute kiddo and cute name. Congrats again! He is adorable!
He's so cute! Congratulations!!
I know we talked on the phone...but I still want to say "Congrats"! So happy for you guys and your new little guy. Can't wait to meet him!
It's a BOY!! He is so cute and little. I'm sure Jazlyn will just love having another brother. Congrats you guys.
He does look like the other kids! And, I like his name too- I definitely think it sound foreign like Irish or Celtic! Thanks for posting a pic. And, thanks for calling last night, sorry we missed you!!! I hope things go great postpartum. I told some gals tonight I'm jealous of your newborn!
Congrats! He is perfect :) Another boy, oh Matsen will be so happy when he realizes he has a playmate that will love the things he loves..or will he?? LOL
He looks just like a Braithwaite. Very cute!
Congratulations!!! He is so cute!! :) If you need anyone to come take pictures, give me a call!!
adorable name for an adorable face. Congrats! Alyssa is excited that he was born on or near her birthday. Was he born the 19th?
Cute name! Congrats! Glad everything went okay.
He's SO HANDSOME! I'm really curious how you came up with that name. Email me sometime!
congrats! He is so cute. I hope that you are doing well.
Congrats you guys! We are super happy and a little jealous we haven't got ours here yet. Any day now! Enjoy him, he's super cute!
So cute! Congratulations!
A huge congrats to you and your family! What a handsome little guy he is. I bet Jazlyn is very soon his second mother. ;)
Oh Kristy he is perfect! It was so fun to finally hear what gender you had! Kelston is such a great name and He's so lucky to come to such a fabulous mother. I'm glad you both are doing well! Congrats again and again!!!
How fun to have two boys fairly close in age! He looks like a handsome little guy. What a great name too! I love how it flows well with all your other kids' names.
Congratulations! He is darling!
Post a Comment