Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Top Pictures this Week

Jazlyn dressed up as Cinderella, being twirled by daddy!
Look at those big blue eyes and dimples! How can you help but smile? Love the sweater, Grandma!!

Jazlyn slept in sponge curlers the night before this picture was taken, and even though some of them came out/got messed up during the night, at least part of it was curly. She loves preschool and looked so cute and grown up this morning!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

I can't believe Jazlyn is old enough to go to preschool! Your kids will be old before you know it!

Lisa said...

She does look so grown up.

Russ Larsen said...

Love to see those beautiful grandkids. Glad that they are feeling better and that life is returning to normalcy again. Can't wait to see you guys again. Love, Dad

clairy said...

Your kids are definitely so photogenic. I just love little baby smiles.

J. Baxter said...

Cute kids! And I love your pros and cons on sick kids - so true.

Monica said...

Great Pictures! The kiddies a sure growing up fast. Jazlyn's hair is so long and pretty.

Harlin Family said...

Hey, this is Rachelle. I was glad to get you comment on my blog. I love finding old friends through this wonderful blogging world. It's good to see your cute little family. Such cute kids!

Rohatinsky Family said...

I love those pictures!! I was just catching up on your blog- sorry Jazlyn has been sick! And, that is so cute how excited Matsen gets to see Jazlyn! So fun.