Monday, February 2, 2009

Cutest Ballerina Ever

So today I experienced one of my favorite things in being a mom. Jazlyn had her first dance class today (half ballet, half tap). Dance lessons were one of her Christmas presents from oher Grandma and Grandpa B (Thanks!) She LOVED it!! I have never seen her smile for 45 minutes straight before. She was in utter heaven, and I was too, watching her have such a great time! Her teacher was really good with kids and it was nice that it was only Jazlyn and one other girl in the class--she got lots of one-on-one attention and it wasn't overwhelming for her (new situations usually are). It will be great for her gross motor skills, which could use some improvements.


When did she get so big??

14 comments:

Kaylene said...

SO CUTE!!!

NicoleD said...

How super cute! Liz loves her dance lessons and I love seeing her in her little cute pink tutu. Can't wait to see recital photos!

Rachel and Tyler said...

She looks so big!!!

jamie t. said...

She looks so cute... and grown up! I felt the same way watching Anna last week at her class. Where is she taking the class?

Crystal said...

Priceless moments!

clairy said...

I'm sure she was in ballerina heaven! Weren't we all in awe of ballerinas and cheerleaders and dancers when we were little too? She is cute!

Sarah said...

So cute! They grow too fast!

Marci said...

Yay! Her tutu will match perfectly! I got it in the mail the other day - I think I'll just wait until we see you next to give it to her. Super cute ballerina!

Monica said...

How fun! She has grown up! What a beautiful dancer.

Maren said...

I can't believe how long her hair is! Wow, they just grow up so fast, even Matsen is gettin so big!

Caity said...

She really is soooo cute! I love the pink/red combo!

Rachel said...

She looks so happy! We will have to come watch her some time.

I missed you at the park yesterday... Ryley pleaded for his nap too. I tried to keep him up to see Matsen but I'm glad I didn't since you didn't come. He ended up napping the whole time! That is long for him- all that army crawling. Melissa said you had just bought Jazlyn's new dance shoes... I bet she wants to wear them all the time- if she's like Masiey anyway. And Jazlyn always reminds me of Maisey when she was little.

Lisa said...

She is the cutest ballerina ever.

Russ Larsen said...

What a doll! Reminds me of when you were in ballet. I've got to get down there and see those kido's. Love you!