Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our Holidays

Happy New Year everyone! Not that our New Year's Day was the happiest....we had some major case of the grumpies at our house (everyone except for Matsen, that is). But we had a fabulous Christmas! It was lots of fun to visit with our families and it was the first white Christmas I recall having! We had an abnormal amount of snow!

Our kids enjoyed being with their Aunt Lindsey, and it was fun for her to finally get to know Matsen.

Matsen was our best present this year!!




Our family had the most amazing photo shoot Christmas night--there were at least 5 pictures where we are ALL looking, smiling, and have our eyes open. What a miracle!!!




We enjoyed being in Leavenworth with my family for a day!

11 comments:

Larsen said...

Those kids are so cute!! Matsen looks so cute sitting there in that picture looking happy as a bug.

Marci said...

Awww, I love the one with Matsen in the box! And for the record, I don't think you're crazy for wanting four kids. Just a little nutty. There are levels of craziness, you know, and that one falls pretty low on the scale. ;-)

Rachel said...

Those pictures are so cute... Matsen is so photogenic and happy! I wish Ryley was as happy around others (especially family) as he is at home. He is going to be very outgoing!

Sorry you guys had the "grumpies" ringing in The New Year... If you guys felt that way on the eve we couldn't tell- thanks for having us over!

Lisa said...

Cute pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

The Nielsons said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you found my blog and I could see yours! Your family is so cute! It's fun to see Matsen (by the way i love that name) as he is so close in age to my boy Carter. I think Carter is just 2 weeks younger (born July 3rd). I also didn't know you were back in Oregon. We just have lots of catching up to do so I'm glad we'll do so through the blogging world. In regards to piano lessons, it'll probably be easier to give more info through an email. Just let me know what yours is. Talk to you soon!

Crystal said...

Matsen is so cute. I can't wait for our boys to be friends but to accomplish this we need to live closer...let your husband know this.

Monica said...

Lots of cute pictures! I am glad you had a Merry Christmas. We had lots of fun visiting family over the holidays, but we also all had stomach flu in that week of visiting!

bugnose7 said...

Kristy your children are so cute. What a happy family. Except when they have the grumpys.

Caity said...

That looks like a blast! I love the family photo and the one of Matsen looking excited over the gift. Too cute!

NicoleD said...

I saw you blog when Delina was looking at it tonight and just had to tell you how cute your kiddos are! Jazmyn is so big! I did the album for your mom during her first year and I was shocked to she looks like a little lady now! I'm glad you had a great Christmas with family!

Toni said...

Wow, I can't believe how big your little girl is! I remember asking you about labor right after she was born. Glad to see you're doing well!