
So if I were to send out Christmas cards this year, this picture would surely be on there. So consider this your Christmas card! :o) Merry Christmas from all of us to you!

My real daughter Jazlyn is back (see previous post). It's soooo nice to have my happy healthy daughter back and not that other girl that was living in our house this past week. So glad that's over with before Christmas!

I just love this picture!!!

Matsen enjoyed his first ride in the laundry basket!

It snowed! Matsen wasn't quite sure what to think of it!
13 comments:
Cute christmas tree and your kids are adorable. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
You're so much better about getting pictures than I am! I'm glad I check back all the time so I can remind myself to pull out the camera. :-) Off to go snap a few - can't wait to see you guys next week (if the weather cooperates, I'm sure!). :-)
They are so cute! I can't believe how big they are. Your Christmas tree looks so cute. I hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Very cute pictures. I am just planning on sending out an e-mail update of our family for Christmas. Hopefully I get to it. Michelle told me it was snowing out there. We are getting lots of snow too. I am glad Jazlyn is feeling better! I have snapped a few times this week and feel like a mean mommy! I could really use a mommy vacation.
They are so cute! I'm glad jazlynn is feeling better. You feel so bad when they don't feel good. And I thought the "mommy vacation" was hilarious.
What fun pictures. It looks like Jazlyn enjoys being a big sister. I can't believe how big your baby is getting. Merry Christmas from our house to yours! :)
I think you chose a perfect picture for your "christmas card"
Your Christmas "card" pictures are MUCH cuter than the one you'll be getting in the mail from us!
Merry Christmas!!
Your kids are so cute!
Way cute picture Kristy! I'm glad you posted on our blog... I sent Brandon your blog link so he can check it out as well.
What cute pictures! I am glad Jazlyn got better before the holiday! I hope it was a good one!
So cute! I love her great big smile! My Amy's been battling ear infections for a while now. What a pain! So fussy. Hope she's cured for a while!
So so cute!!! Love seeing all the new pictures.
Post a Comment