Tag!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
7 comments:
I remember once your family came down to visit and for some reason we were both looking in the mirror and your mom was combing your hair and saying how our hair was almost the same color. I remember looking at you and thinking "No way! Do I really look as pretty as her?"
I remember riding the bus home next to you in 6th grade! I also remember hanging out in your room, sitting on your bed with the Yellow quilt on it. I think that same night, we had Curry Chicken, and had gummy bears from Germany! I cant believe that was THAT long ago!
I remember you guys telling us that you were expecting Matsen one night when you were over for dinner. I was thinking a couple things at that time.
I thought...
-it was great you would be finished with school when he arrived.
-of how exciting babies are since I love them so much.
-it was so cool we would be pregnant together.
-of how excited you families must be that there would be another grandchildto spoil(especially your Mother).
-what a great big sis Jazlyn would be
-above all, what a great family he or she would be born in to... Of goodly parents.
...for whatever reason, the first thing that comes to mind (out of the kajillion awesome memories I have of you) is your contact emergency at the 8th grade dance. You have to admit it was pretty coincidental that you actually had something in your eye at the very moment we needed an excuse to flee the most!
shopping, sharing recipes, and attempting to walk...and then walking even faster because the girls start crying!
I meant to comment on this post awhile ago, but forgot. There are so many memories I have of you in college. Like the times we played truth or dare, or I remember one night it was just me and you watching "I love Lucy." Also, when I think of you, your laugh always comes to mind. It makes me smile!
I havent' responded for a while because I was trying to think of one great memory, but they all blend together! I remember talking about boys with you, watching the old classics and chic flicks, enjoying the great food you made, and just the great friend you have been! I hope I can see you again soon!
Post a Comment