He is so sweet. I bet it was such a nice day to have so much family there and to bless your sweet boy! I love that picture of Wes and Matsen. I bet he is so proud to have a son!
so sweet and precious! (by the way, I had thought of writing these words before reading the previous posts. Sweet and precious are great words for newborns!)
7 comments:
He is so sweet. I bet it was such a nice day to have so much family there and to bless your sweet boy! I love that picture of Wes and Matsen. I bet he is so proud to have a son!
What a precious baby! I'm afraid Ella will be acting out when she gets a sibling here too. She's pretty spoiled!
so sweet and precious! (by the way, I had thought of writing these words before reading the previous posts. Sweet and precious are great words for newborns!)
how cute! What a sweetie!
What great pictures! He is so beautiful! You look absolutely fabulous as well!
Congrats! What a beautiful baby boy. He is so tiny and has a lot of hair... so fun! Hope you and Wes are doing well. sweet family!
Congratulations on the new arrival! Your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment