Sunday, July 13, 2008

A great day


So I think by writing the last post I was just asking for it. Not that things have been horrible or anything, but Jazlyn is definitely having some adjustment issues. She's super sweet with Matsen, but she is acting out more and trying to get attention by doing things she's never done before. Hopefully this will end soon!

Today was a wonderful day though! We had lots of our family here and Wes gave Matsen a beautiful blessing (pictures to come). It was nice to have everyone here, but it was sad it went by so fast. Matsen looked so handsome in his blessing outfit and is so content when being passed around. I love the newborn phase and enjoying such a cuddly sweet baby!

2 comments:

Alyssia said...

Matsen looks really cute and this picture makes in look really long and tall! I can't wait to see more pictures and I wish I could see and hold him!

Rachel said...

It was a really sweet blessing. It was nice meeting your family and I'm glad they were able to come down.