
I'm sure down the road I will eat my words by saying this, but life with two kids has surprisingly not been as hard as I thought it would be so far. I'm sure this is partly because Matsen still sleeps a lot. But overall things are going really well. Jazlyn loves Matsen to death, gives him lots of kisses and hugs, reads him stories, and tells him everything exciting that she's doing. It's so cute to see how much she loves him. Matsen is such a mellow baby. He was really jaundiced and had to have phototherapy last week where he had this blue light thing velcroed around him all of the time except for when he ate. It was harder on the rest of the family to not be able to hold him like we wanted to than it was on him. He is just so content. Thankfully his jaundice levels have gone down now and we can leave the house and snuggle him! Today I braved a trip to the mall with the two kids. They were actually perfect angels. The only problems were trying to manuever and get places with them. The front pack I have turned out to be worthless for a newborn, so Matsen ended up using the stroller while Jazlyn walked. It was so nice to leave the house after being pretty much homebound all last week. We also went by Wes' work so he could show off his baby boy. I am so grateful for this two precious little angels that I am blessed to have as my children. They bring me so much joy and happiness!!!
4 comments:
Your little boy is beautiful! Enjoy this stage while it lasts! If he is anything like my boys, they start moving and getting into trouble as soon as they can :-)!
They are precious little angels! He is so cute! I am so happy that he is done with phototherapy and that he gets to be snuggled! That's the best part of having a newborn if you ask me! Now that you guys can leave the house I will think of you when we go places.
He is so adorable. I'm glad two kids hasn't been to hard on you so far. It makes it nice when you have a content baby.
I can't wait to see more pictures! I'm glad it is going so smooth! It is sort of nice thought that they sleep so much, huh?
Post a Comment