Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Busy August!

This has been a busy month so far, and it's not done yet! Jazlyn, Matsen, and I went to Rexburg the first of the month for Lindsey (my sister's) wedding. She was the most gorgeous bride and it was nice to finally meet my brother-in-law. They are such a cute couple. And I didn't pack my camera, since I already had to bring half of the house with, so unforunately I have no pictures of the wedding yet. Then last weekend Wes and I and the kids went to Washington for my sister's open house in Washington. It was really nice and fun to see friends from home there.

Matsen is growing like a weed! He is smiling back at us now, which is lots of fun. He already loves Jazlyn. The two of them will just sit and smile at each other. It is so sweet! Jazlyn has been a great helper and is so sweet with him. I can't believe she's going to be three in a couple of weeks! Here are a few recent pictures, since it's been awhile.

11 comments:

Rachel said...

They are so sweet and she is a great big sister. I always thought if I was going to have a boy I would want him to be the "big" brother. But Maisey, (like Jazlyn) is a great big sister. Ryley is ALWAYS following Maisey with his eyes and he has been in love with her since day one- as she has been with him. I feel so lucky to be blessed with another child.

Jessica said...

He has gotten soo big! They are both such cute kids! We got to see Brent & Ida this weekend, it was fun! They said Jazlyn and Ella would have fun playing.

Heather said...

Matsen is SO STINKIN CUTE! And thats great that Jazlyn is doing so well with having a little brother.

Alyssia said...

Matsen is getting so cute! I wish I could see him!

Kaylene said...

Aww, they're totally buddies!! How sweet!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

What cute pictures! They are both getting so big.

Caity said...

Oh my, he is the definition of adorable!

Monica said...

Aaaawe! Such cute kids!

J. Baxter said...

I was on Annie's blog and I saw your comment so I had to come visit. So nice to see you and your cute kids! Congrats on such a nice little fam. Now that I know you have a blog I'll be back!

annie valentine said...

So cute! It was wonderful to see you as well, I'm glad we have a way to keep in touch.

Heather said...

I keep coming to your blog to see if you have updated ... its ok though, I get to see that picture of Matsen! Seriously, that is the CUTEST little baby I have seen! Can you believe Jazlyn will be 3 on Sunday?!