Matsen joined our family late Friday night. He weighed 8 lb. 12 oz. and was 22 in. long. Labor went pretty well, despite a few setbacks. The best part was that I only had to push for 10 minutes! We are so excited to have him in our family. Wes is especially excited to have a little boy and Jazlyn is thrilled to be a big sister! He is a very sweet baby and it is so amazing to have two sweet perfect little children!
12 comments:
Wow! A Boy! Congratulations! I'm very excited for you. When I got your message and I was very happy. And hurray, you only had to push for 10 minutes!! I'll call you soon, but just wanted to tell you congrats!
Congrats! How fun to have one of each. I'm glad things went well for you both. He's a cutie.
I can't wait to see him tomorrow- and Jazlyn's beaming smile! Oh, and I love the shirt. I thought I was being creative but when we were at the hospital on Fri. we say some in the gift shop, but they were for big kids anyway. I hope he's eating well and that you are getting to rest when he does.
Congrats! He is so cute. I'm glad that all went well and that you have a healthy little guy. Jazlyn looks so cute holding him. She looks like she is going to be a great big sister.
Congrats!! Boys are so fun!! He is so cute!
Congratulations!! You look great! And Matsen is pretty cute too! Jazlyn looks so grown up!
He is so sweet. I can't wait to see him! Are you up for visitors?
Can I hold him??? Just for a minute. I'll give hime back!
Yay boys are so much fun I should know seeing as I have two and one on the way :) Your little family is so precious I hope all is well!
You look fabulous, Kristy! I bet you are very glad to not be pregnant anymore. A BOY, A BOY!!!! Boys are the best. I wouldn't know what to do if I ever get a little girl of my own. I'm so use to all the boy things. So toss those dolls aside and bring on the cars, trucks, and anything with wheels. That's what little boys love (when they get a little older)
THat is so awesome! Congratulations! He is a sweet little boy!
Congratulation!Im glad all went well. what a cute family! Jazlyn look so excited to hold his little brother.So cute! Boys are so much fun! You'll love it!
Post a Comment