
Jazlyn has finally graduated to her "big girl bed." Even after talking it up for months, she was pretty hesitant about it at first, but now she loves it. The princess quilt my mom made her definitely helped with her falling in love with the bed! Now her room is looking quite crowded with a bed and a crib.
4 comments:
Yeah for the big girl bed!
She is getting so big. Yea for the big bed, now the crib is ready for baby number 2. You are getting close. I'm sure like me, you can't wait.
That is such a cute bedspread! I know my sister's little girls would love it! They love princess stuff. All I know much about is cars and trains :-) but I am sure I will get into princess stuff when Alicia gets older.
Yeah for Jazlyn! That is so exciting and yet, those transitions are always a tiny bit sad for me. She is so cute and I love the quilt!
Post a Comment