Monday, June 9, 2008

Big News

My sister Lindsey is officially engaged! She's getting married Aug. 1 in the Rexburg temple. I'm excited because this means after almost 5 years of being the only married sibling in my family, I will now have a sibling joining the married ranks. Unfortunately I have not met her fiancee yet, and won't until the wedding, but I've heard great things about him and am so excited for both of them!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations Lindsey! Now the family will grow even more.

Maren said...

Congrats for your sister! Has it really been five years for you and Wes?! Wow, we must all be getting old.

Maren said...

OH, and 7 days to go- I'm completely jealous! Good luck with your delivery!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Congrats for your sister and for you. I know it is hard being the only married person in your family. My brother just got married 6 mo ago and it was great to not be the only one again. Now I just got to get him to start having kids so I'm not the only one with kids. I hope you are getting close to having this baby. I haven't had mine yet, so hopefully you will still beat me.

Heather said...

Thats so exciting! I cant wait for one of my sisters to get married! Good Luck with delivering the new baby!

runningfan said...

Kristy,

Thanks for your comment! I stalk your blog, too! Can't wait to hear about the babe...

Keep in touch!

Heidi

Monica said...

YOur sister is old enough to get married?! That is crazy! Tell her congrats from me (although she probably doesn't remember me :-)