Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weekends at Home


The last two weekends we have been home visiting our families. It has been fun to see our new niece, Emma, see my brothers dance in Dance Festival (they did awesome!) and see Wes' brother and his wife before they leave for Japan for 3 years. My mom took some cute family photos of us while we were there--we hadn't had any recent ones for a long time! Wes and I also got to go out on a date to the movies while Grandma and Grandpa babysat. After not going to the movies for a year, I saw 2 movies in one weekend! I enjoyed Prince Caspian a lot, and Indiana Jones was alright. I also just finished an awesome book called The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield. I highly recommend it!
Only three weeks left until the due date!! I would definitely not mind if the baby wanted to come any time before that. My stomach is stretched to the limit and life is getting awfully uncomfortable! Let's hope the next few weeks go quickly! I also am getting eager to find out if we are going to have another girl or a boy!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I too am excited to see what that little baby will be!!! I hope that these last few weeks go quickly for you and that you can enjoy some more alone time with Wes before this new bundle of joy arrives.

Maren said...

Cute little family! I'm excited for you to find out too. Hey, I just read the Thirteenth Tale too, I really like it.

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

I feel ya! I too am ready to have this baby. It sounds like you are staying buzy though. Hopefully that keeps your mind of the uncomfortableness (is that a word?) you are feeling. I hope you (and I) have the baby soon. By the way, your family pic is way cute.

Monica said...

Very cute picture! I wish I looked as good as you when I am pregnant! I am excited to see what you are having too! I hope the next few weeks go fast for you also. The last part can be the hardest at times!

Shayla said...

Cute picture! You look adorable pregnant! Did you find that you showed more with your second? I certainly did, I hear its pretty common. Glad you guys are doing good!