Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pink Dresses


Sunday Jazlyn and I both had pink dresses on so I felt like we were twins. Jazlyn is becoming quite the fashion diva. She threw the hugest tantrum ever because I made her wear this dress and she wanted to wear a white one. But five minutes after forcing it on her she said, "Dad, look at my pretty dress!" and was happy as can be. She also informed me the other day that I should be wearing a different pair of shoes and proceeded to get me the pair she thought would go better. Maybe we have a future fashion designer on our hands??
Jazlyn informed me that the baby was getting big also....as you can see from the growing size of my belly. She loves giving my belly kisses and finally got to feel the baby move for the first time a few days ago.








10 comments:

Heather said...

Cute! You look great! Carlie has been very tempermental about what she wears to bed. She has a certain pair of pajamas that she loves, and demands to wear them!!

Blogful said...

Cute pictures of you both. So excited to see your little bump.

Kristy E.B. said...

Who is "blogful?"

Rachel said...

You guys look so cute. The photo captures that pregnancy "glow" about you.

Rachel and Tyler said...

you look so tiny!

Adrianna said...

I love the snooty look Jazlyn has on her face! Classic!

Russ Larsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Russ Larsen said...

She is the cutest little girl ever!! Or should I say BIG girl?

Caity said...

Oh you are the cutest pregnant mommy ever!

I have the same "problem" with Emma.

Shayla said...

Hi! How are you guys!? I'm so happy I ran into your blog! Your little girl is too cute! Congrats on the new baby too! Do you know what it is yet? Hope you guys are great!