Today Jazlyn was styling a cute German dress my parents got her while they were in Europe a couple of summers ago. She looked so cute in it and loved twirling around in her dress!
I think she looked sooo cute. I won't get Dad into trouble but he wasn't sure where it came from when I asked:) We have at least 8 "dirndles" that Maisey has received from Germany so when Jazzlyn outgrows that one and is in need of more, you know where to turn.
5 comments:
What a cute little girl. I want to kiss her cheeks.
-uncle Jacob
I think she looked sooo cute. I won't get Dad into trouble but he wasn't sure where it came from when I asked:) We have at least 8 "dirndles" that Maisey has received from Germany so when Jazzlyn outgrows that one and is in need of more, you know where to turn.
Sooo cute!
Oh she looks so adorable! I'm sorry I missed the cute german dress at church! I want to kiss her cheeks too... ;) She looks so rosy.
Tag, You're it. Read my blog for directions if you want to participate.
Post a Comment