Friday, February 1, 2008

Big bellies

So today I got a great picture of Jazlyn imitating how I'm starting to look. She was putting a bowl on top of her shirt by her tummy, so I suggested she put it under her shirt so she could have a big belly like mommy. She thought it was hilarious, as you can see from the expression on her face. I remember doing this when my mom was pregnant with my brothers and thought it was sooo funny!

5 comments:

Maren said...

That is so cute. What a funny little girl!

jamie t. said...

That picture is priceless. I don't think your that big though! You still look great

Russ Larsen said...

She's so cute. That smile is worth a million dollars. Tell her uncle jacob misses her, and wants to see her really bad. A month is too long.
-uncle Jacob

Rachel said...

Going off of what Jamie said, even when you do "get big" you will still look great. This picture is so sweet and Jazzlyn is really starting to love the camera huh?

Heather said...

That is such a cute picture! And that smile! SO CUTE!