Monday, March 10, 2008

Little Mother



Jazlyn is such a little mom. I had to take a picture of her reading stories with her arms around her stuffed animals. She loves to feed, change, kiss, hug, and lay her babies down to sleep. I'm excited to see how she will be as a big sister. Hopefully she'll be as loving to the baby as she is to her stuffed animals.

6 comments:

Alisha Marlatt said...

Hey, good to hear from you. Looks like you guys are doing well. Congrats on expecting, that's always fun. Good luck!

Shayla said...

How cute! You are so lucky you'll have a little helper when the baby comes... Hunter was 15 months old when I had Hayden, and was definitely not able to help. Hope you guys are great!

The Anderson Clan said...

I bet she will be the best big helper ever...sometimes too much of a help I am afraid. Good luck with the last trimester. Hang in there and keep in touch!

Monica said...

Cute. Is that a girl thing? My little boys aren't into stuffed animals and reading stories to them. I have heard of other little girls doing reading to their stuffed animals, but not boys. Just wondering.

Rachel said...

She will be a great big sis!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

This is Jen Hansen from way back when. We used to play pounce. I haven't seen you guys in so long. I can't believe how big she is getting. I hope everything is going well. You'll have to send me your email so I can add you to my list of people to view my blog if you want and so we can keep in touch. My email is mamajen121@yahoo.com