Monday, February 11, 2008

I've been "Tagged"

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names. Next, they leave a message on their blog telling them they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog for directions.

What was I doing ten years ago? I was a freshman in high school and had my first sort of boyfriend. Hanging out with my friends started to be more important; I loved sleep-overs and talking on the phone.

5 Things on my "To-do" List Today: Well, the day is almost over, so I'll list things that need to be done tomorrow: 1. Fold the clothes in the dryer 2. Clean the bathroom. 3. Read my book "Measure of a Lady." 4. Go visiting teaching. 5. Prepare for my upcoming enrichment assignment.

3 Bad Habits I Have: I chew on my hangnails way too much. I'm constantly picking at Jazlyn-it drives Wes crazy when I pick her nose (Jazlyn hates it too), but I can't stand not doing it for her. I guess also, putting things off that I don't want to do.


Places I have lived: Utah, Oklahoma, Arizona, Missouri, Germany, Las Vegas, Washington, Idaho, and Oregon

Things most people don't know about me-I've been to 4 continents (North and South America, Europe, and Asia (China). I like dry sandwiches--as in no mayo, mustard, etc. Whenever I go to Subway or any sandwich place, you can tell the sandwich maker thinks I'm odd that I don't want any "sauce" on my sandwich. I love to waterski-actualy slalom ski. I don't do anything flashy, but it's fun. I can't really think of anything too interesting or unknown, sorry..............

I tag: Caity, Heather, Suzy, and Maren

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm on a study break and I had to check to see if anyone took on the challenge. I forgot you were a military brat right? You are hardly a brat but that is the term Chad uses.

And no mayo, you're crazy. And I am always picking at Maisey...

Kristy E.B. said...

Yeah, my dad was in the military.

I think it is a mom thing!

Abby Stimpson said...

Kristy :) Wow w was sup sista from anotha mista! I haven't heard from you in forever. Wow I cannot believe your little girl is so big! It is crazy how quickly times goes by when you got little ones. I am so glad to hear from you though. So whats up with you? Congrats on the new little bundle. Do you know what you are having yet?

Maren said...

Your to- do list sounds like mine :-). I hope you got it all done. Hopefully you're not like me and let things carryover to the next day, I'm such a procrastinator! I hope the baby is doing well. I'm still very excited for you!