Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cookies!



Today Jazlyn played in her crib during nap time, and would not go to sleep. So I finally got her up and she helped me make chocolate chip cookies. She's sporting her apron my mom made for her that she loves! I had to post this picture because it is so rare that she will actually look at the camera and smile at the same time. Maybe 1 out of 100 pictures this happens. She loves cooking with mom. It all went well except for when she spilled baking powder all over the place. Oh well. We had fun!

4 comments:

Heather said...

She's so cute! Claire NEVER looks at the camera when im trying to take a picture, Carlie on the other hand has the cheesiest "cheese" face!

Adrianna said...

SO Cute! I need to let Sterling help more in the kitchen. It just takes way longer to get stuff done...

Rachel said...

She looks so cute! And she wouldn't fall asleep... Maisey stopped napping at 2 so maybe those days are coming??? Maisey also LOVED to help me in the kitchen with cooking and cleaning. Treasure those momment because now if I ask her if she wants to help she says, "Why do I have to do everything?" Kids! Where do they come up with some of the things they say?

Russ Larsen said...

She is the cutest little girl ever! Spoken like a true grandpa. Grandma is so happy she likes her apron. We are so glad that you are taking the time to do fun stuff with her. It does take more time and makes more mess, but you will find that it is worth it. However, she may not ever want to take a nap if she gets to get up and make cookies (ha ha)!