Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas


Unfortunately I misplaced my camera on Christmas day, so I only have pictures from Christmas Eve. However, we had a wonderful Christmas! The best part was watching Jazlyn get sooo excited about the presents, as I anticipated it would be. She got sooo spoiled! She got a kitchen from her grandparents (which she loves), lots of fun books, puzzles, play-doh, a doll, Tickle me Elmo, a Cinderella tea set from Santa, and many more things. Now it's just figuring out where to put them all! We had lots of fun being with our families for a week, but it is always nice to come home.
It's great now that I'm done with school I have time to read some books for fun, which I have been missing out on because of text books. I just finished A Bridge most Begrudging and really enjoyed that. I've got a pile of several other books I'm eager to start also. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's!

5 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

Looks like fun!

J & A Danes said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy!! When do you find out what you are having?

Kristy E.B. said...

We're not finding out again. But we could find out in a week. Do you have a blog, Ashley?

Caity said...

What a big girl with her dolls! She is just too cute! Keep the posts coming! I love them! Oh, I heard from Heather and she is four months along! She sounds good!

Ashley, remember me? HI!

Scott and Jamie said...

hey... remember us? Congrats on another baby! So, are you guys still in Boise? Your little girl is so adorable!