Monday, January 21, 2008

What's New

This week I started watching 2 little boys in my ward a couple of mornings a week. That has been fun for Jazlyn to have some play mates--and good for her to learn to share! Especially since she will need to do that in the near future. We have our ultrasound on Wednesday, where we could find out what we are having, but we're going to have it be a surprise again. I think it bothers everyone else that we are not finding out more than us. It's nice to have a surprise and something to look forward to while you're going through labor. Jazlyn thinks it's a girl and Wes thinks it's a boy, so we'll see who is right. It is fun to feel the baby moving around in me a lot now. Wes got to feel it kicking for the first time a few days ago. It's so amazing to me that there is a person alive inside of me!!

7 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

When are you due? Congratulations by the way!

Kristy E.B. said...

I'm due June 17th!

Heather said...

I know a few people that arent finding out what they are having until their babies are born! I think its funny when people get so bothered! Im one of those who HAS to know though! How are you feeling?

Kristy E.B. said...

I'm feeling pretty good, but I've been been nautious quite a bit lately, and keep hoping that it will go away soon! We had our ultrasound today and it was fun to see the baby!

Caity said...

Yeah, I have to know too. But I think it's awesome that you guys have that sort of patience! It would be fun to have it be a surprise one of these days! I hope you're starting to fee better. I'm excited for your family.

Rachel said...

I've heard recently that it is the trend to not find out. I know that isn't your reason, but if I could wait, it would be even more exciting than it already is. I'm sorry you aren't feeling so hot lately- so much for the 1st trimester nausea and the typical end to it around week 12!

Monica said...

I like to find out I guess so I am mentally prepared for what's coming, especially with boys :-). I guess now that I have two boys and one girl when I have more kids I could probably wait to find out since I have things for both genders. I know others that wait to find out too. Maybe I will have to try it sometime. I hope you get feeling better two!