I saw this look alike meter on another friends blog, she said the first pictures she put in the meter measured their daughter looked like her husband, but when she changed the pictures it put her daughter right in the middle. I don't who she looks like more, but she sure is cute!
3 comments:
I think that she is a really good mix of you both. Those things are always interesting.
I see so much of both of you when I look at Jazlyn... However, in the picture above I totally see your eyes Kristy.
I saw this look alike meter on another friends blog, she said the first pictures she put in the meter measured their daughter looked like her husband, but when she changed the pictures it put her daughter right in the middle. I don't who she looks like more, but she sure is cute!
Post a Comment