
I finally started a blog! Now that I've graduated and have a little extra time, hopefully I can keep everyone updated on what is happening in our lives. The most exciting thing now is that we're expecting another child mid-June. Jazlyn's very excited to be a big sister! Also, we're all very excited for Christmas and can't wait to be with our families. Jazlyn is especially excited for Santa to come and that makes me more excited for Christmas--just to see the expressions on her face Christmas morning will make it one of the most fun Christmases ever!
7 comments:
Kristy,
We are also extra excited for this Christmas with our little sweety Jazlyn. We had fun with you guys last night. Jazlyn is the cutest little girl ever. We love you guys so much.
We will see you soon.
Love,
Dad
Welcome to Blogdom, as one of my friends would say! It's such a fun way to keep in touch! Congratulations on graduating (and baby #2 of course)!
I am so glad you have a blog! we are excited for Christmas too! Holidays are so much more fun with kids!
Yay for blogs! I love that you have one now! Congratulations on everything that is happening with life! Have a great Christmas!
A new and exciting chapter it seems in the book of life, volume titled The Braithwaite's... So many memories still to be made and to be blogged. I can't wait. Have a great holiday and healthy New Year! Rachel
Yay! Im so glad you started your blog!!
Cute little girl!! I'm so excited for your new baby. Congrats again! I'm also glad that you have started a blog. merry Christmas!
Post a Comment