Sunday, April 7, 2013

Playing Catch Up

  Once again I'm behind on blogging....Here's a few of the highlights of the past month or so.  My parents came down to visit with my grandparents, so we had to get a four generation picture to document!!  The kids had been so excited to see some of their great-grandparents, since they don't get to see them very often.  They'd all been really sick the week they were planning on coming and lots of prayers were said that they'd be all better so our visit could happen, and thankfully our prayers were answered in the way that we'd hoped!!
 
 



  My grandpa LOVES to read.  Jazlyn is a book worm also--she read him a whole long chapter book in the few hours they were here.  It was fun to see them bond!


 
Kelston loves his Papa!!!
 


 A couple of weeks ago we went to Bend for spring break and had a great time!  Unfortunately I slacked in the picture area like usual and so I don't have too many photos.  We had fun biking, hiking, and swimming and being together!!



 
 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Your kids are so cute. It is sad to see our grandparents getting so old. Good job at getting pictures with them, Im so happy you were able to see them.

Blogful said...

Your cute kids are getting so big! I totally can't even tell you are expecting. ha ha!