Loved this picture--a couple of days ago Jazlyn checked out the New Baby book at school and read it to the boys. They get really excited when they're all being kind and cuddly to each other and ask me to take a picture of them being nice (they must notice this is an infrequent occurence around here). I told them to say "new baby" as I took their picture and Matsen yelled it while punching in the air--guess they're excited!!
Another moment in which they asked for their picture to be taken when they're being sweet--gotta document these moments!!
I know this is an awfully blurry picture below but Wes has been installing new faucets in our bathrooms after one started leaking (that way they'd all match). The boys were SOOOO excited about watching Dad fix things with tools that they pulled their little chairs up for front row seating and assisted in handing him tools and grabbing other things for him that they needed. It was so cute! Unfortunately, of the several pictures I took, none of them turned out.
Here's Jazlyn and I all ready for church a few weeks ago after we'd done our hair in hot curlers. This was a first time for Jazlyn.
A few weeks ago I got released from serving in Young Women's. I've been teaching and planning activities for the 12-13 year old girls at church for close to four years. It was really sad to leave--I loved the calling--but I guess other people need to have the fun experience as well. I'm now teaching the 10-11 year olds their lesson at church on Sunday.
I'm only one week away from the big "half way" point in pregnancy--hurrah! My due date is July 21st. I'm feeling much better now for the most part. We're carrying on with our tradition of not finding out the baby's gender until it's born. So stay tuned!!
8 comments:
Love all those pictures. You have to document those moments even if blurry
Cute pics. Tell Wes that I am impressed with his handyman skills! Those boys are learning great things from their Dad.
Jazlyn looks so grown up with her hair all curled...cute picture. We're excited for baby number 4 and hope you continue to feel well. Cute kiddos.
Love you, Mom
I guess I haven't checked your blog in awhile so I didn't know your big news until now-Congrats! Love your pictures documenting your family life.
love the front row seats watching Wes.
I can't wait!
So cute to see the kids so excited about a new baby. Jazlyn is such a young lady nowadays.
Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment