My due date is 3 months from now. I'm wondering where the baby's going to fit from here. Overall things are going pretty well except for I'm not having near as much energy as usual and am tiring MUCH faster. I know I look like I'm about ready to pop already right?
Kelston is LOVING play-do lately. As you can see, he got a hair cut....I put the wrong number on the buzzer and was thinking, "Wow, this looks really short," and then realized my oops. Luckily he's too little to care or notice. The first few times he'd walk into the room after I cut it I'd do a double take and wonder who this kid was in our house before I'd remember it was him. It's growing on me now though.
He wore a tie today and felt like such a big boy. Speaking of being a big boy, we've been potty training the past few weeks. He's still not completely accident free, but overall he's doing really well (knock on wood). Hopefully he keeps it up! Isn't he such a cutie?!!
I guess it's a good thing that top picture was a joke. Wes convinced me to stuff a sweater under my dress so I'd look even huger than I already am --just for laughs. Here's how I really look.
16 comments:
I love you. Thanks for sacrificng your body for our growing family.
You had me fooled. I just saw you a couple of weeks ago and wondered how you grew that much already.
That is one short haircut, but at least you won't have to do it for a while.
Love you, Mom
I knew there was no way you were that big at this point! ha ha funny joke though! I kinda like his haircut, it looks cute on him, it'll grow fast! Love you guys!
You did scare me a bit with that first picture! that everyone is doing so well. I remember being so tired with Lila too. Its because it feels like you are taking care of a small army! Hang in there
I am so relieved for you! I thought for sure you must be expecting triplets :)
You had me going for a minute. I was thinking poor girl. Funny joke. Cute pictures of your kids.
I thought she will never make it! You had me. So happy for you!
HA!! I was totally like- she's not that big- I just saw her last week!!! Is she??? ;) You look fabulous- really!! Love Kelston's new do- it looks pretty good on him!
You look great! I totally hear ya on feeling worn out quicker than usual ;) Your kiddos are so cute. I bet your baby will be so cute.
You look great! I totally hear ya on feeling worn out quicker than usual ;) Your kiddos are so cute. I bet your baby will be so cute.
that's way funny! I was really scared for you! I love Kelston's hair cut!
Im impressed that you have that cute belly but you are tiny everywhere else. I always balloon everywhere.
You look great Kristy! I have been out of the bogging world for several months. It was fun to catch up with your family. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun.
You are certainly tricky! Your kids are darling and growing up so fast! Best wishes on the new baby.
Such a cute family you have! Glad that first photo was a joke, I was really feeling sorry for you! We sure had fun in Moab last weekend with your parents.
Post a Comment