Don't die of shock, but I actually have 2 new posts, I know this is a first for me, but I've gotten behind! For Easter weekend we went to Washington to be with Grandpas and Grandmas and had such a great time! The kids enjoyed dying Easter eggs. Thank goodness my mom's so wonderful about taking pictures because if it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have all of these good pictures. Thanks, Mom!
We had a RARE moment where the kids were actually cooperative for pictures so we took some family shots. I love how they turned out!
Here's everyone feeling my tummy.






12 comments:
Great family shot!
So excited for your little one soon coming. You must be a very busy and tired mom.
You look gorgeous. I loved seeing one of the photos on Wes' FB, but I like the tummy one too! Glad you guys are so good at seeing family so regularly. Looks like fun!
I am glad to see you updating! I was just thinking about you guys last night. It looks like you guys are staying busy and doing well.
Isn't it fun to be with family on the holidays?! We were lucky to have my dad and youngest brother come visit last week. Glad you''re all doing well.
Wish we could have been there for Easter too! You are so gorgeous, even when your pregnant:)
It's so nice to see an update. I haven't checked for a while. It looks like your pregnancy is progressing nicely. I always think women look so beautiful when they are pregnant.
What a darling family you have, and they are all growing up fast. We'll be excited to hear about the new arrival.
Cute pictures! How far along are you now?
It was fun having you here. I'm glad we got a picture of the family. We look forward to another sweet angel coming soon. You look great!!
Love you, Mom
Congrats on baby number 4! Your 2nd boys sure has grown up a lot. Darling kids!
I love your four generation pictures. Isn't it great that your children can know their great grandparents.
Post a Comment