Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter and more

We got to spend Easter in Washington with our families, which was lots of fun, as always. We got more than enough candy!! I'm so mad that we didn't get a family shot on Easter and somehow Kelston got out of the photo shoots with the kids. Not that he would have cooperated much anyways, but he looked super cute in his little suit.









This past weekend we went to the Rhodendron Gardens. For my local friends, you should go if you haven't been before. The kids loved seeing the wildlife and pretty plants. It's only taken us 5 years to get there--it was beautiful!












Hope everyone's having an enjoyable spring!!

9 comments:

Christy Wheeler said...

I haven't been there yet, but it looks like we will have to go soon. It looks beautiful!

Rachel said...

great pics! You all look adorable!

Monica said...

Love the pictures. We got lots of candy too. We didn't get very many pictures easter day either. But I just have to say I love Easter dresses. So cute.

janc@mac.com said...

The colors in these photos are spectacular. I can just imagine the Rhody gardens this time of year. Your children are so darling.

Russ Larsen said...

What can I say--I have cute grandkids! Glad you had fun at the Gardens. I love Spring and all the flowers--now if we could just get it to stop raining! Love you, Mom

Lisa said...

Your kids look adorable in their easter outfits.

bugnose7 said...

Cute family. We are still waiting for spring to happen.

Crystal said...

If it took you 5 years to get there it might take me a little bit longer but it looks beautiful. Wish my yard looked like that.

Saratoga Six said...

I love these two posts! I'm so jealous you live in the North west. It's so beautiful up there. Those tulips and flowers are amazing.