No fair! I wish Tytyn was walking already! I guess Kelston is anxious to be running around with his big brother and sister ha ha!
I agree... they do grow too fast!
So cute. He is only going to get faster and busier from now on. Hopefully Jazlyn will learn how to be a big helper real fast to take care of Kelston
He is too little to do that!
Oh my! This will be a busy summer!
Way to go,Kelston! Look our family!
What a big boy!! You thought you had to watch him close before--look out!You were 10 1/2 months old when you started walking. He's taking after you. I love you, Mom
Walking?! I thought this baby was just born!
Go boy go!
They do grow up so fast!
Look out world. What a sweet little guy. Looks like he owns the place now. Good luck!
sweet little guy!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
No fair! I wish Tytyn was walking already! I guess Kelston is anxious to be running around with his big brother and sister ha ha!
I agree... they do grow too fast!
So cute. He is only going to get faster and busier from now on. Hopefully Jazlyn will learn how to be a big helper real fast to take care of Kelston
He is too little to do that!
Oh my! This will be a busy summer!
Way to go,Kelston! Look our family!
What a big boy!! You thought you had to watch him close before--look out!
You were 10 1/2 months old when you started walking. He's taking after you. I love you, Mom
Walking?! I thought this baby was just born!
Go boy go!
They do grow up so fast!
Look out world. What a sweet little guy. Looks like he owns the place now. Good luck!
sweet little guy!
Post a Comment