Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring, Beautiful Spring!

We have had a few beautiful days of spring lately that make my heart swell with joy! Last week my wonderful mother and Aunt Delina came down for a day and we went to the Tulip festival. It was beautiful and had lots of cute activities for kids too. This first picture is my favorite.

You can tell we don't see the sun much because Jazlyn kept hiding her eyes from it--not used to the brightness.







I love this picture of me and my little buddy too.








My Aunt Delina and Kelston--don't you love his face he's pulling in every picture? Every couple of minutes he scrunches up his nose, puckers his lips and makes a sniffing sound with his nose. Jazlyn did the same thing at this age. It cracks me up.






And Jazlyn's favorite part was the pony ride! This girl has come huge strides in the last year. A year or more ago you couldn't have bribed her enough to do something like this. It's great to see her open up to new things more often now.


13 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

What great pictures!! Loved seeing your children have so much fun.

NicoleD said...

Your kiddos are getting so BIG! Tulip festivals are so fun and your pictures are great!

Russ Larsen said...

Cute kids and beautiful mom! Thanks for being such a wonderful mother for our precious grandchildren.
Love you, Dad

Melissa said...

oh, how i miss those beautiful tulips! glad you had a great time. miss ya!

Monica said...

Looks like you had fun. It is nice to get out and enjoy the spring

Delina said...

It's always so fun to look at your blog. Glad I got to see your cute family. (Even cute little Wes!)

Tiera said...

Looks like you had a great time! I wish our spring was as nice. All I see is snow outside my window today.

Blogful said...

Are you sure you didn't fly to Holland? WOW!

Crystal said...

I love your son's face in those pictures! He is so stinkin cute.

Russ Larsen said...

I'm glad we got to go to the tulip festival! I felt bad I missed the one in Washington. It was even better spending it with you guys.
Thanks for letting me take Jazlyn for a few days. Love you, Mom

DaNae said...

Looks awesome! SPring is such a fun time of year...even though it is already 85 degrees.

Lisa said...

Those flowers are almost as beautiful as your children. What a great spring activity, it gives me hope for warm weather.

Dangcutekids said...

What awesome pictures and great colors. Wow you have such an incredible spring to celebrate. Thanks for sharing these. You are darling and your kids are too. So luck to have each other!