What a month June has been! I'm sure the amount of events pictured below will attest to the business of this month! Jazlyn had her dance recital and did great! It is so much fun to see her coming out of her shell and not being afraid to perform in front of people! Her dance teacher is terrific too!

My "baby" brother Jacob graduated from high school earlier this month. I can't believe he's old enough to be in college in a few months. My how time flies! We had fun going to be with my family for that occasion. It was especially fun to have my sister Lindsey and her cute little boy, Tytyn in town for that. We got to enjoy some nice weather and take the kids (minus Kelston, who was grouchy) on a tube ride. They seemed to enjoy it!
These two cousins are going to be little buddies some day.
The fan club for Jacob!
This past weekend we went to the beach with Wes's family. While we were there we celebrated Matsen's 3rd birthday. How did that happen? Matsen is such a sweet little guy. He's our only kid who loves to snuggle. He is very thoughtful of others and has turned into quite the imaginative and funny little boy. We started potty training hard core yesterday. Yesterday was terrible, but today he did great. I hear choirs from heaven singing just thinking about only having one in diapers!!!Matsen's been loving fire trucks lately, so that seemed to be the theme of many of the gifts. He also got some baseball gear, dinosaurs, trucks, and a backpack since we're starting a coop preschool in the fall.
8 comments:
It was so much fun hanging out with you guys earlier this month! I can't believe Matsen is 3 either, its so crazy how time flies! He sure is a sweet boy! And little Kelston looks so much more grown up with that haircut, what a cutie!!! Love you sissy!
Looks like your family has been having a fun summer. I sure wish we lived closer. I'm sure our kids would get along great. Let me know if you're ever in Utah.
Looks like you have been having fun! It's always great to get together with family. My sister Michelle is coming for a visit and I can hardly wait! I love all the pictures! Yes, babies look so much older when they get their first hair cut! I can't believe my baby is almost two! Can't wait to see deck pictures. We have been restaining our deck and it is quite the project!
I'm so excited Matsen is doing the pottie thing! It takes a lot of patience, but is worth it in the end.
It was great having everyone here for Jacob's graduation (we'll forgive Jared). Times like these become more and more precious the older you become. Thanks for making the effort to be here. I love you, Mom
Welcome to the world of having only one in diapers!! It's a great feeling, right? BTW, happy birthday to Matsen. And I can't wait to have our boys play together!
Good luck with potty training, that is Big.
Kelston does look older with that hair cut.
Wow! How did I miss this post??? You guys have had some fun times lately! Matsen looks so old in his b-day pics! Time sure goes quickly!
I am thinking about potty training Chase, but I cringe. It is a lot of work.
Post a Comment