Our sweet baby is not so much of a little guy anymore. He's pulling up to stuff, and trying to cruise a tiny bit. He is super strong and puts EVERYTHING in his mouth which makes life fun because I get to be the carpet monitor, which is not my favorite job. But these cute smiles make it all worth it. Have I mentioned I love being a mother to these 3 sweethearts, even though they are giving me lots of gray hairs?
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Our look-alikes
Sunday I wanted to take some pictures of the kids before church. Matsen had a melt down and ended up taking an impromptu nap before church, so it ended up just being Jazlyn and Kelston pictures. They look so much alike to me (especially if you see Jazlyn's baby pictures). She is such a wonderful big sister and loves to hold him and play with him. Matsen is also a great big brother. Lately when Kelston gets sad, Matsen will go over to him and give him a kiss and start singing Jingle Bells. That's his favorite song, I think because it's the only song he knows almost every word to and can sing on his own. It's so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
They do look just alike! Love his cute little red tie!
They do look SO much alike! Kelston looks so cute in his little suit and tie!!! Such sweet kiddos!
Great pictures. They do look a lot a like. Being a mother is awesome and I don't believe you are getting gray hairs yet.
Your lives are good but I see a lot of Wes in Kelston also.
Oh, they're sooo cute!! I look back at when you kids were young and have such fond memories. I'm so glad I got to stay home & not miss out on your growing up years. You'll treasure these years the older you get.(Past the teenage years)ha ha
I love you, Mom
I think they look a lot alike.
That little boy is SO cute! I love his sparkly brown eyes.
They do look a lot a like.
I love his cheeks!
Post a Comment