Sunday, August 29, 2010

Families are the best!!

What an amazingly wonderful weekend!! So sad that it has to come to an end. We had lots of family in town this weekend since Wes blessed Kelston today in church. I feel bad that we didn't get pictures of everyone who was here. In the chaos of people hurrying every which way and making food, the group picture I was hoping for just didn't happen. But my favorite picture is this one of my cute family. I know I'm biased, but don't we have cute kids?? I just love being a mom!!!

Kelston in his blessing outfit, also worn by big brother Matsen.






We did manage to get some pictures of the cousins. They all had such a great time playing together. It's fun to see them be buds.


And my parents with Kelston.
Unpictured are Wes's parents and also his brother Scott, and his wife Marci, and my brother Jacob. And of course we missed all of our family who are out of the state and country. We appreciate everyone for coming down and supporting us!

13 comments:

Rachel said...

You guys have a great family! It's so sweet to watch your mom loving every minute of being a grandma! I love being a mom too and I know I will love being a grandma. Cute family pic- you look great! And the pic of just Kelston, well, he looks a lot like his uncle Scott to me! That was so nice Scott and Marci made it down. I hadn't seen their little girl since she was tiny- at Matsen's blessing!!!

Blogful said...

Congratulations! Hey, I've been looking here and there for some blessing duds. These look really cute on Kelston. Not all satin and fancy. Where did you get it?

Kate said...

How fun to have family in town for the blessing! Kelston looks darling in his outfit.

Caity said...

That is a great family! It seems so rare to get everyone looking, let alone smiling! I'm glad the blessing went so well and you were able to share it with so many loved ones!

bugnose7 said...

I would have to agree. You have cute kids.

Monica said...

Weekends full of family are always great. I love all the pictures. My boys have all worn the same blessing outfit too, but Zach had a blowout in it on his blessing day (fortunately after the blessing) and it is dry clean only. I still haven't taken it anywhere so it is probably to late to get the stain out. If I have more boys I guess I'll have to get a new one!

janc@mac.com said...

What a great day. I savor memories of every child's blessing day, especially those when we were surrounded by family.

Crystal said...

Wow, I can't believe how much he has changed in so short a time. You do have a cute family.

Lisa said...

You have ADORABLE kids. I wish we could have been there.

NicoleD said...

What a little sweetie! How fun and exciting to have so much family there!

Saratoga Six said...

Congrats on the baby blessing! I love all these cute pictures too. You do have a lovely family.

DaNae said...

He looks adorable in his outfit! You do have an adorable fam.

Dangcutekids said...

What a darling family picture, and a special blessing day. Those little boy cousins are lucky to have each other. They will be such awesome friends!