Jazlyn just loves holding her brother, and her cousin. She'll be such a good baby-sitter and mommy when she grows up.
Matsen, on the go, as usual!!
I can't believe how fast the last part of the summer is going. I'm LOVING that Jazlyn and Matsen are having so much fun playing together in the yard. Sometimes they play so nicely, and it's great. Then, a second later, they're fighting like crazy, but at least they're playing well together sometimes. I'm also loving that my garden is doing so well. We enjoyed some shish kabobs this week, which included zucchini, squash and tomatoes fresh from the garden. It was delicious!! It's so fun to just go pick something out of the garden and add it to dinner. Hopefully someday my kids will actually like and eat these yummy things we're growing.
3 comments:
I wish my little sister lived closer to me too. Cute kids! Sometimes I wonder if a garden is worth it when the kids don't like most of what we grow. Hopfully someday! I am glad your garden is going well. Ours is doing pretty good.
I love that first picture with you all together. It will be so fun having your boys grow up together.
You guys are all so cute together!
Post a Comment