Saturday, June 5, 2010

What we've been up to...

Wow, I guess it's been a month since I've blogged! We just got back from spending the past two weekends and most of this week in Washington with our families. It was fun to visit with everyone, even though I'm scared we overstayed our welcome. Matsen is such a handful and makes everyone tired just watching him, especially his parents who get to deal with him. It's especially fun when there's so much new territory to explore at grandma and grandpa's houses. Wes and I did have some much needed dates, and a night away though. Thanks, grandmas and grandpas, for watching them for us!! And for putting up with the messes and screaming... My mom took some great pictures of the kids while we were there. The kids loved this new bench. I even found Matsen sitting on it for a few seconds here and there: AMAZING! (This boy doesn't sit). Love these cutie pies, even though they they wear me out and I'm ready for bed around 6, until I catch my second wind.






Two weekends ago when we were in Washington, Wes and I went to the Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw concert, which was a lot of fun! We also bid farewell to my brother Jared for two years while he's away on his mission. It was sad to say good-bye to him, but I'm so proud of him for serving a mission and I know he'll do great.
Only about 6 more weeks until baby #3 is here. Hooray!! We're excited, and I'm enjoying my sleep as much as possible now!

8 comments:

Caity said...

Oh man, it's getting so close now! Matsen sounds like he is ALL boy :) I'm glad you got to enjoy your families and some breaks :)

jamie t. said...

That is so nice that you are able to see your family so often!

Can you believe that we only have 6 weeks! Who will go 1st? :)

Lisa said...

That is great that you and Wes got to have a little time alone before the baby arrives

Rachel said...

Wow, you've been busy! Get it all in before the baby, huh? I cannot believe you are almost due!!! It went very fast for me:) I can't wait to see what he/she will be! Please send a text or chain phone call or something when the time comes. I can even start it through our friends! I am also so jealous you saw Lady Antebellum and Tim!!!!! I LOVE them both!

The Nielsons said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Take it now before that little baby comes! Your kids are cuties!

Monica said...

Your kids are darling! They sound as busy as my kids. It is amazing what they can discover at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I hope everything will go well with your delivery! I am excited to see your new addition to your family! (In picture form. I wish I could see the new baby in person)

Bryce and Valerie Waite said...

Your family is so cute and I am excited for your new baby!

Crystal said...

So when are we going to a country concert together?