Today has been the best mother's day I can recall!! Wes surprised me and got me a dozen red roses yesterday! Then Jazlyn and Wes woke up early and made me breakfast, and sweet cards, and gave me my favorite chocolates. Jazlyn made me several cards this week, and also some fun crafts, with the help of sweet teachers. It's so fun when your kids get old enough to want to do sweet things for you and get so excited about it--it just melts my heart. Here's to my two angels who have blessed my life by giving me the privilege of being their mother. It's a tough job, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. And I can't wait to meet the next little angel in a couple of months!
I'm also grateful for a fabulous mother who is a great example to me and also a wonderful grandmother to my children. I feel so blessed to have a mother who taught, and still teaches me so much through her great example. I also have been blessed with a great mother-in-law, grandmothers, aunts, and many others.
And for those of you who requested pictures, I finally got a picture of my cute new little nephew, Tytyn. Isn't he adorable? Can't wait to meet him and for him to become buddies with our new little one soon!
8 comments:
You are a great mom!
Congrats on becoming an Aunt again
I'm glad you had such a great mother's day! You deserve it!
What a cute picture of Tyton! I loved your comments on motherhood and finally feeling the blessing of children recognizing you with their sweet gifts of love.
You are a great mom!! Cute pictures! Congrats on the new nephew, he's a cutie.
I don't have a link to Lindsey's blog so give her our best and congrats! You are a super mom. It's just so wierd to see us all growing up and "playing house" with these real alive babies.....
That was so fun to play with you guys while you were here. Cute Tyton!
What a beautiful Mother's Day. So much love and fun.
I always feel like our family is so blessed when I see pictures of all these beautiful grand babies,
Post a Comment