Wes thinks I'm a dork for posting about my garden. But I'm soooo pumped about it! This is the first time I've had a real garden (besides a tomato in a pot on our patio) and I've killed about every plant I've ever tried to grow. So the fact that my plants are growing is soooo exciting, I'm still in shock!
The most exciting part is seeing that there is actually food growing on my plants now. You have no idea how much it made my day to see a ripening strawberry.....

9 comments:
Way to go! I love gardening and it is so exciting to see your hard work pay off!
Good job Kristy!! I'm so proud of you. Love, Mom
I think that is AWESOME! And if I had a garden I would totally put pictures up :)(sorry Wes) I want a garden so badly..hopefully someday soon!
I think a garden is a worthy cause to post about. In fact, I should do a post about my garden although yours looks better. Your kids are cute. I am glad you had a mini-vacation together.
Your garden looks a lot better than mine! Looks like you will have some yummy stuff soon.
Im happy you posted about your garden, it is beautiful. Good job.
I also love the beach picture
Hey -- I'm impressed. Keep up the great work farm girl. I'll bet even Linsey is impressed.
Way to go! I'm in the same boat. I am known to kill plants too. This is my first year growing veggies and they are doing a lot better than I thought they would.
You are not the only one who loves to talk and write about gardens. I do it too. Yours looks great!
Post a Comment