Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Beach and Haircuts

The kids just got hair cuts--don't they look cute?!
Wes had this week off of work, so on Monday and Tuesday we decided to go to the beach. I'm pretty sure this was our first family "mini vacation" in which we didn't go to Washington to see our families. It was really fun to be with just the four-soon to be five- of us. The kids had a blast playing at the beach. Too bad there was such a cold wind, otherwise it would have been the perfect day. Wes was great to play with the kids while I sat looking like a whale on a camping chair and watched.


Matsen got to open an early birthday present while we were at the beach--some fun beach toys. The kids loved them! Can't believe this little guy is 2!!

4 comments:

Caity said...

I love mini vacations! They do the family good, don't they?

And I think your garden looks awesome!

Rachel said...

Exciting! I love the beach and birthdays!

Russ Larsen said...

What cute kids--of course they're my grandkids! I'm glad you had fun.
Love you, Mom

Sarah said...

Way cute kids! What a fun way to spend time together.