Matsen must have read my last entry. He was such a good little helper today, and it was like he knew he was trying to redeem himself. I told Jazlyn to help with several chores, and when I turned around, Matsen was right there doing the tasks! What a sweet little guy. And he gave me several good hugs today....not that there weren't any tantrums, but tonight was much better!
6 comments:
Ah yes, the joys of having little boys. It's wonderful, huh? :) Just when you feel like you're going crazy they do something so sweet that your heart melts. I love little boys.
Oh, Im so sorry Matsen is such a handful. I guess in many ways I don't have much to compare my boys with because that sounds like normal life to me but I also know there have been nights when I was about to loose my mind that the boys had to go to bed a lot earlier then thier regular bed time. Hopefully Matsen will mellow before your baby comes.
I can't wait to see him and David together.
I'm glad he gave you a little break. I know just how you feel. Alicia is often my biggest whiner, but she can also be my biggest helper.
Boys, boys, boys! Yes, yes we've had many, many days like that where if I didn't get a break insanity was around the corner. But I do have to say, Take Pictures. Of all those messes and those bad days too. You won't believe they happened later. In fact, you may even miss this stage, but for now, I am SO sorry! That is so rough. Thank goodness for tv's and early bedtimes!!
Its nice to see our kids behave once in awhile. It gives you hope that some things are getting through.
Post a Comment