Just thought I'd post some pictures. Matsen thoroughly enjoyed the manicotti we ate the other night. So much, that he thought he'd let his whole face sample it and did some finger painting on his face and hair when he was done eating. How do you like the final look?

My parents and brothers just got back from China and here are some of the cute things they found for Jazlyn. Even though she doesn't look Chinese at all, she sure looks cute in the Chinese clothes, I think!
9 comments:
Gotta love the food pictures! Alicia likes to use utencils but sometimes she scoops up the food then puts it in her hand, then she puts it in her mouth. Then she spreads the extra all over her face, hair, the table and chair! Crazy kids. Jazlyn looks very cute and so grown up!
I can't get over Matsen's hair - so blond and curly! Can't wait to see you guys again...
I love Matsen's darling curls, and Jazlyn's sweet Chinese dress. I'm so impressed that you run ten k's make manicotti and you're an awesome and very patient sweet mom. You look great!
Soooo cute! I love the pj's- if that's waht they are!
so cute... So when is #3 coming? Tell Wes that since we're having a baby, he's gotta give in!
Darling children. Tell them hi from Aunt Jan.
I know I say this every time but your kids change so much! In a way it makes me sad because I am missing it all here in Utah. Maybe someday we'll be closer.
Your right they are adorable
Chasey loves to get messy too! It is cute, but no fun to clean up!
Post a Comment