
I just LOVE this handsome shot of Matsen. Good thing he's so stinkin' cute. Otherwise I'd about go crazy because I can't get anything done with him awake. He's so fun but so BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!
And here's a picture of part of our yard. Jazlyn LOVES being able to go play outside anytime she wants and the weather has been gorgeous here lately. There's a garden spot in the yard too that I was all excited about before we moved in. Then once we moved in, I realized that I would be crazy to start that major project right now. It's full of weeds and there are still so many projects to be done in the house. I've painted two of the three bathrooms in the past couple of weeks and they look SO much better. It's amazing what a facelift a coat of paint does to a room.
8 comments:
oooh....looks like your backyard is all fenced in...if it is, i'm jealous! ours isn't fenced in. hopefully that'll happen next year. glad you're enjoying your house! i need to call you and catch up.
Love it!! Can't wait to see you & your adorable little family in June (I hope!)
My news: Our offer got accepted on a house, and we are dealing with financing and a pending inspection, but if everything goes smoothly our closing date is June 26!
I love the star sun glasses on Jazlyn, they are way cute. It was fun talking to you today. Thanks for calling!
Darling kids and what a great wife and mom -- saving all that money by painting and landscaping yourself.
How do you get anything done with two busy little ones? Moms are incredible.
What a great yard!
I can't believe how big Matsen is getting
Matsens hair sure has lightened up. It looks red! So cute.
Is it just me or does Matsen all the sudden look like a little boy and not a baby?
I love backyards too! We have so many projects on our houses and we haven't even closed yet! It takes time :)
Post a Comment