Sunday, May 17, 2009

Finally...Pictures

So I finally decided if I waited until my house was in perfect order to take pictures, they would never get on here. You also get a peek at my children sleeping in their new rooms now, and fortunately the camera didn't wake them up when I snapped a quick photo. Enjoy the before and after pictures of our home, minus the bathrooms (which still need paint), the laundry room, garage, etc. It's too dark to take a picture of our yard now, so I'll have to post one later. Enjoy!

Matsen's room before:


For some reason, there was no picture taken of this wall before, which saddens me. But if you scroll down to the family room before picture (the dark plum/purple wall), just imagine this wall being the same color. The lighting in some of these pictures is not the best, so keep in the mind the weird lines on the walls are not the marks of amateur painters, but the glare from the lighting.




Keep in mind the kitchen has yet to be painted...




Jazlyn's room before:


Jazlyn's room now:





Master bedroom:




Living room before:



Living room after:



Family room before:




Family room after:



Our exciting addition:


And if that's not enough for you, come on over and we'll give you a real life tour!!

14 comments:

Blogful said...

What, you're not a fan of purple??
It all looks FANTASTIC! So wish I could take a real tour.

Kaylene said...

I love it~ And it's all yours!! I want a real tour, too!

Sarah said...

Looks great! What a lot of work you put into it! Way to go!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Cute house. Jazlynn's room looks way cute. I love the dots! It is so fun to decorate your own house! Congrats again!

The Nielsons said...

How exciting! Great job with the painting and color choices. Hope you enjoy your new house!

Lisa said...

the house looks great! i love the polka dots in jazlyn's room! how did you paint such nice looking circles?! yeah, i wish i could get a real tour too. hey, you should use your digital camera and take a quick video tour of the house like i did. i use a free site: onetruemedia.com to download videos and pictures for my blog. just an idea!

bugnose7 said...

Kristy you are a blessed family. Your home is so lovely. It looks like your home now.

janc@mac.com said...

So happy for you. It looks like a happy place. I love the warm colors.

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Looks great and it looks like you guys worked really hard! Congrats

Tiera said...

Wow! It looks like you've been buys! Looks great!

Saratoga Six said...

Congrats on making it yours!! That all looks fabulous.

Caity said...

AWESOME! You've been a busy woman! It looks great! It's fun stuff, huh? At least once you get into it.

Lisa said...

I love the colors you have chosen. It looks so good

Toni said...

You guys are awesome painters! Jazlyn's room is my favorite. How did you do such perfect circles?? Congrats on the new home!