Thursday, April 30, 2009

My two new loves

I have recently discovered how delicious mangoes are! I know this is completely random, but I had never really had them until recently and now I love them. I am also really getting into yoga. One of the things I will miss the most about our apartment is that we get free digital cable and I love Exercise TV. Actually the best part about it are their yoga workouts. For anyone who has it and is curious, my favorites are the Yoga Fitness Fusion and Yoga Fitness Plus. They are awesome workouts for when you don't feel like getting all sweaty, but gain so much strength, flexibility, and balance by doing them. It's fun to see how you get better over time and they are also very relaxing, especially after having a stressful day. Have I mentioned that moving can be stressful? Especially if you don't know when exactly your home is closing and your apartment needs to know when you're leaving and you don't have a clue? We're hopefully going to close tomorrow, but won't know until tomorrow. It will be nice to have the guessing game over with. That being said, thanks for listening to my ramblings!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck with the move.
I have been wanting to try yoga.
I can't eat mangos in the US. I ate a ton in my mission and they were the delicious!!! The mangos here don't compare. You'll have to go to Puerto Rico sometime and try real mangos

Hi I'm Apryl said...

I really like doing yoga too. It slows me down and helps me focus in the moment. It also keeps me from hurting myself when I run.
Have you ever tried dried mango? At Costco they sell it and it is sooo good!

Courtney B said...

i LOVE yoga! especially while being pregnant. i really need to get a prenatal yoga DVD because lately i have had a hard time making it to the class i have been attending... but it feel oh so nice!

the dried mango at Costco is good... but beware, it has TONS of sugar, so you're better off eating the fresh stuff ;)