It's been a crazy couple of weeks! As excited as we are to hopefully be in our house soon, it's been very stressful! We were hoping to close by this coming Thursday or Friday, but we're not sure if that is possible now, for reasons out of our hands. So hopefully we'll get some good news on Monday that it's still possible to happen when we planned. We went to Washington last weekend and had lots of fun with our families. We found a fabulous piano off of Craig's list today and the owners are going to hold onto it until we're ready to move into our house. It's nothing fancy, but is a great price and in super condition. I CAN'T WAIT TO FINALLY HAVE A PIANO!!!!!! Other than that, just keeping busy with these two cutest kiddos of ours: As you can see below, Matsen is especially keeping me on my toes.

Here's the beautiful princess. Her Aunt Marcie got her this adorable tutu, which she loves.

Jazlyn getting ready to leave for preschool and looking sooo grown up!

Another one of Matsen's recent predicaments. He also somehow got his head stuck in the bars of Jazlyn's baby stroller awhile ago. Don't ask me how?

Check out those big blue eyes....how can one resist?

Notice the [almost] empty shelf Matsen's holding onto. There's not much safe from him anymore, and he just smiles and laughs when I try to tell him no. He thinks it's a game. Good thing he's got the cutest little boy face ever. Saves him from getting mom too upset :o).
9 comments:
Yay! A piano! Now you are real homeowners! ;) You know unloading one of those things when the new ward shows up to help you move in is a sure-fire way to get called as organist or pianist there too, right?
Congrats ont he piano! Can't wait to see it. And Adrianna's right...I was here a whopping two weeks before I got sucked into the Primary! But when you've got a baby grand in your front room, you can't really hide it. :)
I hope things work out next week with your move. That is really exciting too about the piano.
That is so cool you are getting a piano! Matsen is changing so much so fast! Hopefully I will get to see him before he is big and lost all his babiness.
Hope you get all the house details work out. Congrates on the new piano. When you were being told to practice did you ever think you would really want a piano.
They are so adorable. The Lord makes them so cute for survival reasons:)
Cute! I think that sweet little boys just love to get into things. Tyler is all about climbing these days. Good luck :)
I will cross my fingers until tomorrow... Hopefully you will get the news you're waiting for- even though we don't want you to leave our ward And the kids, they are cute as ever!
It was so good to see you at my parents, your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment